Wednesday, March 30, 2011

HOT *** Target Free Purex Crystals!


Just saw this...and since I am totally in love with the new scents from Purex...and the crystals look so cool....I think it would be a great time for anyone to try them.... It is reported that the crystals are advertised online as on sale at stores only for $2.99..so check at the store, and you might want to print out the online ad...because it means FREE product.



$2/1 Purex Complete Crystals Softener 3-13-11 RP x4/30


If you do not have the red plum coupon, you can print a face book coupon for $1/1... which will only make it $1.00.


I tried the Purex purple bottle for the last 2 weeks...and I must say I love the scent. I am a little neurotic about my laundry...so if you too like to smell how fresh your clothes are while you are folding them...you will enjoy this product. One thing that I did notice about it was there was a small amount of static cling....I think it might be because you put it in directly during the wash cycle...? I don't know...just my thoughts :)








No comments: