Friday, June 24, 2011

ESV Seek and Find Bible: Book Review

I was excited when I recieved the new ESV Seek and Find Bible from Crossway a few weeks ago. I am always looking for Bibles for my children and I have often found that they are either geared for toddlers or teens. The new Seek and Find Bible is a great resource for children 5-11 (the cover says 9 but I think that it is great up until the preteen years) The illustrations are more advanced and have real life drawings that inspire you to read the stories. I like the language of the Bible as it keeps to a traditional reading style. I also have found that the handy character profiles help to make the people of the Bible come alive. I would recommend this Bible and am giving it 5 stars.

I recieved this Bible from Crossway Publishers as part of their book review program. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review.

No comments: