Friday, June 24, 2011

My Foolish Heart: Book Review

I think I have found a new favorite author! Susan May Warren, from Tyndale Publishers has written another amazing novel: My Foolish Heart-A Deep Haven Novel. This story is written in a small little town...one much like my own that has one stop light and everybody knows one another. Isadora Presley (the main character) is a popular Internet talk radio show host that gives advise on love and romance there is only one problem....she has never been in love or experienced romance. Until a handsome new neighbor moves in next door. This book is a great book that is sure to delight! Five stars! I have been given this book for purpose of review by Tyndale Publishers. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review. Enjoy the read and there are also two more stand alone books in this series to enjoy!

No comments: