Friday, April 9, 2010

More Deals!




I just wanted to post a quick update on all of the deals that I have been getting. This was all under $20.00...isn't that crazy! We had a great night out shopping and finding these great sales. We had an unfortunate incident at a store that will remain unnamed...and they gave me quite a difficult time with my coupons, and they did not even know their store policy on coupons....so I left with no merchandise after having a cart-full of awesome deals. We did call the stores head office and they handled the situation with great care, and a nice gift card to boot. The store did want to make sure that we knew that they valued their customers and welcomed all coupons. Regardless it was a great night out. I can't believe all of the deals, I got many gel pens, shampoos, laundry detergent and so much more, somewhere around 80 items!
Can you believe it?
P.S If the ladies we met at Walgreens happen upon this site....Welcome! And thanks for the tips!

No comments: