Saturday, November 20, 2010

Book Review: Seeds of Turmoil

I never quite understood the deep animosity between the Muslim and Jewish nations until I read the newly released book Seeds of Turmoil,by Thomas Nelson. Pastor Bryant Wright details the history of the two nations whose stories are interwoven through family history and perceived injustices from the declared father of both nations, Abraham. Throughout the book we see how Gods plan is carried out time and again through modern day history. I especially found the history of Ishmael and Isaac and how the Middle Eastern conflict stemming from this sibling rivalry continues even through today. This book provides historical documentation of the history of Judaism, Christianity, and the Muslim nations. I liked the easy reading style, and the mountain of knowledge that this book possesses. I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys history and desires to learn more about the root of the conflict between these nations.I would give this book 4 stars. I received this book for purpose of review through the Booksneeze Program, by Thomas Nelson. The opinions expressed are my own and I am under no obligation to provide a positive review.

No comments: