Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Strategically Small Church

Growing up in a small church provided me many opportunities to minister and for that I am very thankful. With the growth of mega-churches the small church has often struggled with how to increase numbers. I just finished reading the Strategically Small Church, by Brandon J.Obrien, and I am recharged and ready for action. This book outlines the strengths of smaller churches, our ability to build relationships, and opportunities for multi-generational ministry. I found this book very interesting and I would encourage all deacons, church leaders and pastors of smaller churches to read this book. I find the idea of program sharing very interesting, and hope
to implement what I have learned in my ministry opportunities. Excellent work. I would give this book 4 stars. This book was given to me for purpose of review by Bethany House publishers.

No comments: