Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Reluctant Entertainer

I love to entertain, and my family loves to have parties at our house...let me qualify that, my family loves to entertain when I am calm, and not running around like a military drill Sargent before our company arrives. Too many times I have had to have the perfect place setting, not to mention the house being perfect, and the dinner perfect..you see everything always has to be perfect. I have gotten a little better at controlling my perfectionism, but I would have loved to have found the new book, the Reluctant Entertainer, written by Sandy Coughlin, at the beginning of my dinner party adventures. I love the suggestions for dinner parties, and conversation starters. This book is beautifully illustrated and has quite a few recipes that I can't wait to try. Excellent book, and well written, I enjoyed the easy reading style, and it kind of reads like a Martha Stewart for the everyday woman and taste of homes best recipe book. I would give this book 5 stars. Thank you to Bethany House Publishers for providing this book for purpose of review

No comments: