Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Tina!

Today I would like to send out birthday wishes to my cousin Tina.
Tina you have always been like a little sister to me...and I am so
blessed to have you in my life.
I remember the day that your mom went to the hospital to have you. I was listening
to the grown ups talking of the events...they said that her water broke...and then she went to the hospital shortly after. Me being the little one that I was...thought how awful...first the water in the house breaks just before she goes to have the baby!!!
Innocently I went to the tap...turned it on...and water came out...seemed fine to me!
I remember the day your mom brought you home from the hospital...
you were the cutest little thing and wrapped in pink...after many boys in a row...pink was a very special colour...
You are now a proud mama of two. One pink and one blue...
May this day bring you joy.
Love ya lots...Jo

No comments: