Thursday, February 3, 2011

Book Review: The Vigilante's Bride

Every once in a while I have the opportunity to read a book just for fun, and recently I was able to enjoy The Vigilante's Bride by Yvonne Harris. This book is a romance...one of those make your heart do flip flops kind of books. The perfect book for a winters night.
Luke Sullivan planned on robbing a stage coach...and instead of money he ends up rescuing Emily. Emily was in the process of marrying a man that she had never met...who just happens to be Luke's enemy. This novel is quick paced and has just a touch of romance. The story is easy to follow but kept me intrigued as I got to know the characters. I would recommend this book. Grab a cup of tea, sit by the fire and Enjoy. I was given a copy of this book by Bethany House Publishers as part of their reviewers program. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review.

No comments: