Thursday, February 3, 2011

Remember Why You Play: Book Review

Okay, I am not usually a football fan. But when I had the opportunity to review this book from Tyndale Publishers, I jumped at the chance...because I have two boys in my home that do love football.
After reading the back cover...I was hooked. Remember WHY You Play, by David Thomas is not just a book about football. It is a book about living out your christian life. The coach in this book is inspiring, he teaches the kids both football and faith IN ACTION. If you have a teen aged son, who just happens to be interested in football, get them this book.
This is a great book for a grade eight graduation...this book will inspire..it will challenge and it will teach kids to believe. Excellent book!
Thank you to Tyndale Publishers for providing me with this copy for purpose of review. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review.

No comments: