Saturday, March 12, 2011

Couponing Again!

Okay...so it has been a few months since I have done some serious couponing. I have gone over to the States for chicken, and gas...and done some random couponing over the last little bit...but because my shelves were...STOCKED...I have not been doing the crazy couponing for awhile. But I must say...paying full price..or even sale price for shampoo..is awful! I can not believe how hard it is to spend that kind of money on shampoo when I know that if I clipped or printed a few coupons....they may even pay me back for my purchase... so this week I will post some of my couponing list and then the results of my deals.....
Here are a few of the deals that I am looking into:

Walgreens:

Purex Complete $4.99, Earn a $2 RR when you buy one
Use $2/1 Purex Complete Crystals Softener 3/13/2011 RP Insert (exp 4/30/2011)
Use $1/1 Purex Complete Crystals Softener
Pay as low as $0.99 per bottle after coupon and register rewards

CVS:

Irish Spring Deodorant or Body Wash $2.99, Earn 2 ECB Limit 1
Use $1/1 Irish Spring Deodorant
Use $1/1 Irish Spring Deodorant 3/13/2011 SS Insert
Free after coupon and ECBs

See the full list of deals at Common Sense with Money!

No comments: