Thursday, August 25, 2011

Christmas in....August?

The past few days have been quite relaxing over here at our house. I have been preparing the school curriculum and re-arranging furniture. It seems that the change of weather that comes with fall brings about a 'spring cleaning' feeling in me, I have this desire to prepare...get ready, and organize. So the other day I re arranged the living room and blond haired boy came in and said..when are we putting up the Christmas tree? Can I put the star on the tree? I guess I have to start changing around the furniture more often....I am too predictable, so I had him go check the calender...he of course realized that Christmas was quite a long while away....of course it did not help that the Sears 'Wish Book' had arrived at our house the day before...here the two littlest ones have been making out their Christmas lists and then mom re arranged the furniture...it must mean Christmas is coming??

No comments: