Friday, September 30, 2011

Book Review: Backyard Horses

My Little Pony, The Fisher Price Stable, and countless other horse toys scatter across our toy room. There is something intriguing about horses and all young people both boys and girls love to spend time dreaming about horses. I was thrilled to have the opportunity to review, Backyard Horses by Tyndale Publishers. This book is part of the series, Horse Dreams, and has a very engaging writing style. Girls 5-9 will enjoy the easy reading and smooth writing of author Dandi Daley Mackall.
The story is an uplifting and positive tale about a little girl and her desire for a horse. As a parent I appreciated the respectfulness of the children and the moral values expressed in the story. I would highly recommend this book to all young girls. I give this book 5 stars. I received this book as part of the Tyndale Book Review Club. I am in no way obligated to write a positive review.

No comments: