Saturday, November 26, 2011

Okay...have you guys heard of this cool site called...280 daily ? I have been doing it as often as I can because I just love the concept: a short, 280 character entry about today...nothing more..could be less..but just a snippet into our life around here. So today I will share with you my entry...unedited!! just keepin it real..

The hardest part is limiting my words...who knew???!!!??


Cleaning up from last nights Childrens Christmas Party, doing book work for clients, preparing for my favorite day of the week! Sunday..ahh, sabath day of rest..looking forward to spending time with my family, making yummy things to eat, worshiping with our friends and relaxing!

Would love to read your 280 daily....please leave a comment :)


ps..this is not an advertisement paid or otherwise from 280 daily...I just thought it was cool!

No comments: