Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Book Review: Karen Kingsbury...Learning

Having two young adults living in our house, I can totally relate to Karen Kingsbury's book, Learning part two of the Bailey Flanigan Series, on so many levels! I caught the excitement of youth through the characters as they made difficult choices to leave home, or face the responsibility that growing up brings. Of course there is the glimpse of romance, and the ever present whisper of a relationship with Christ that Karen Kingsbury gently weaves and gracefully entangles in each of her characters. I thoroughly enjoyed the beautiful storytelling...the depth of characters, and the multi generational cast of character. Well Done!
This book was given to my for purpose of review by Zondervan Publishers. I am under no obligation to give a positive review. I would give this book 5 stars!

No comments: