Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Book Review: A Lasting Impression

Tamera Alexander...is my new favorite author! When the demands for life are running high...what a pleasure it is to curl up with one of her books and a hot cup of tea! I had the opportunity to indulge in a little reading time recently and I was not disappointed in the new novel, A Lasting Impression: A Belmont Mansion Novel. The book captured my attention with its descriptive language of the beautiful Belmont mansion, filled with pieces of artwork, the telling of balls and parties, and the relationships of the staff at the mansion. The setting was perfect and the story was told beautifully, after all I am a romantic at heart! I also loved that the main character had the opportunity to plan a few parties. I love to pull off a good party, so the details and descriptions have given me a few ideas for the next few parties I have to plan. I would give this book 5 stars....a must read for a cold winter weekend!


Book has been provided courtesy of Bethany House and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from B&H Publishing Group.

No comments: