Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Book Review: My Favorite Bible

My just turned seven year old little girl absolutely LOVES the new Bible, My Favorite Bible, God's Word Translation. We started to read it together every night, and she cannot wait each evening to share with me the new Bible story! This Bible is written in easy to read story format that teaches from the very beginning that Gods Word is real, and the Bible is inspired by Him. The children are encouraged that, "God's promise is big. God's promise is for you. Read it. Believe it. Rejoice in it." Wow...what a start to an amazing book. This Bible is illustrated by Ariel Pang...and she loves colour! The details in each picture capture the attention of my little one...and myself! Each section has its own Family Talk, and Family Fun activities that encourage the children to live out what they just learned. If you have a little one at home, or would like to give a gift that will keep giving to a special someone in your life, I would encourage you to purchase this book.

Book has been provided courtesy of Revell a division of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.Available at your favourite bookseller from B&H Publishing Group

No comments: