Monday, March 5, 2012

Quote of the day!

On Mondays we take the long drive to our Homeschool Co-Op...

It is a very early morning...one that usually is filled with a rushing about as we gather all of the lesson plans, homework or snacks that need to accompany us.

We are blessed to be able to share the ride with friends of ours and our little girls tend to have all manner of conversations on the way into Co-Op. Today they were discussing swimming lessons...and the different levels for the swimming classes. My little blond haired girl started to ask her friend what she could do in the pool...can she swim...can she go under water...can she float...

Without missing a beat, this little one responded..."oh yes, I learned that last year...my mom taught me how to be at peace"
and so today I found myself thinking...wow! what a testimony to this sweet mom...

teaching a child to float, to lie back into the swirling waters, resting their head and looking up...only looking up...teaching them to be at peace..to not struggle!


This is an amazing opportunity we are so blessed to have...

teaching our children to look up...and gain peace.

No comments: