Friday, March 2, 2012

Book Review: ESV GROW BIBLE

I seem to collect Bibles, I find that different versions are wonderful resources. I love how some Bibles are like storybooks, telling the story in everyday language. I also love the traditional telling and reading the verses aloud memorized long ago.
I was so pleased to find a copy of the ESV Grow Bible to review!
This Bible is perfect for children....
One of the things that I like the best about the Grow Bible is that it clearly teaches the children that the Bible is the Word of God and that Gods Word is inspired by Him.
Another great feature is the Who, What, Where, When, Why and How boxes: in these boxes they explain biblical principals in a very real way to the children.
They also have a 4U section that tells the children something that God has written just for4U!
Cross Connections is another wonderful tool that the creators of The ESV Grow Bible have implemented. In this section the children are reminded that Jesus' death on the cross, and subsequent rising from the grave...connects them to God...as HE grants forgiveness, life and Salvation.

What a great Bible for someone to give as a gift to a young child. I would give this Bible 4 stars!!

This book has been given to me for purpose of review by Crossway publishers. I am under no obligation to provide a positive review.

No comments: