Monday, March 18, 2013

Love Does

If you are itching to look at life differently and want to jump out of your comfortable existence  take the time to read and enjoy Love Does, as Bob masterfully engages you to expect the unexpected, plan life with purpose and never give up on your dream to inspire change.  What a wonderful weekend read!

Discover a Secretly Incredible Life In An Ordinary World....this describes the new book released by Thomas Nelson wonderfully!  This book inspires me and challenges me to live life at the next level.  Reading Mr. Goff's new novel, Love Does changes you.  With the wonderful stories, the amusing life lessons and the wisdom of a man that has lived life with passion and purpose, Love Does brought tears to my eyes and laughter to my lips. 

I particularly enjoy the way the Mr. Goff tells a story, it seems as if you are sitting at the campfire hearing a tale of the latest adventure.  It is always enjoyable when the story jumps to life as his tale of eating ice cream with foreign diplomats, or the tale of his Jeep accident...or college days...

This Book was given to me as part of the Thomas Nelson Blogger program.  I am under no obligation to provide a positive review.  It is my pleasure in this case to give this book 5 stars!!  Well Done Bob Goff, and if you are in the neighborhood bring your family for ice cream! 

Book has been provided courtesy of Thomas Nelson and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Thomas Nelson. 

No comments: