Friday, April 26, 2013

Book Review: Jennifer: An O'Malley Love Story

 
I'm hooked....I just finished reading Jennifer by Dee Henderson, and I can't wait to go out and read all of the other books in this series!   This is the behind the scenes book...the book behind the book if you will.  In this story, Jennifer meets the man that will love her for a lifetime.  For those of you who have read all of the O'Malley books this will be a wonderful novella, it will warm your heart and remind you why you love this series so much.  For the rest of us, who have yet to read the series, this book gives you just enough background information to make you hunger for more of the story.  I absolutely loved this book.  I found the writing to be fast paced, and yet detailed enough to draw me into the characters. 
 
I am looking forward to reading more about Dr.Jennifer O'Malley, and her family, The O'Malley's which I have a feeling each has a story of their own to tell. 
Wonderful writing, great storyline and beautiful characters.  Well Done!
 
Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group
 

No comments: