Thursday, September 26, 2013

Dark Road Home

This story was a little more difficult for me to get into and then I realized that it probably was because this is the second novel in the Edge of Freedom Series!!  So after I realized that some of the background info was given in the first novel I just sat back and continued reading figuring it would all make sense soon!  I am really glad that I stuck with the reading, as the story is one that is endearing and one that I had a very difficult time setting aside to do the regular stuff of life!  Ana Kavanagh's story is one of heartbreak and mystery and just when she seems to be settling into her new life in America, memories and shadows of her former life in Ireland begin to surface.  Elizabeth Ludwig along with Bethany Publishers has delivered a wonderful story in Dark Road Home.  I give this book 4 stars, and after reading the first one in the series I am sure that all of the missing pieces will make it a full five stars!

No comments: