Saturday, September 7, 2013

Welcome To Last Chance

I love a good romance story!  Curling up with a good book and a hot cup of tea is my idea of a wonderful weekend!  I started reading Welcome To Last Chance and I was immediately drawn into the storyline.  Coming from a small town myself, I could relate to the closeness that one feels when living in a town of only a few thousand people, so when Lainie Davis decides to build a new life for herself after fleeing the tough year she had just endured, a small town called Last Chance seemed perfect.  The only dark cloud that hung over her head was the chance that her former life would catch up with her.  Cathleen Armstong has crafted a wonderful novel that you will not be disappointed in!
Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group

No comments: