Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Book Review: A Guy's Guide To Life

How to become a man in 224 pages or less...A Guy's Guide To Life, by Jason Boyett. This new book delivers! As a mom of two young men, I could not wait to read this book. I read it and have given it to my oldest to read, and I must say Jason you have outdone yourself. I would recommend this to everyone, it tackles all of the hard issues from what it takes to be a man in today's society to what is going on with your body and mind. It answers the age old question of how far is too far, and pretty much every other question known to man..or woman. The book addresses clothing issues(how to tie a necktie), purity, STDs and faith. This book is chock full of answers told in a straightforward, easy to read manner, with question and answer style for the majority of the chapters. Moms and Dads this book will answer the questions that in todays world we as parents need to address. Great job....5 stars!! This book has been given to me for purpose of review by Thomas Nelsons Book sneeze Program.

No comments: