Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Book Review: Good Girls Dont have To Dress Bad

As a mom of four, and a mid thirties woman I sometimes wonder what my style is...I do not want to compete with my teen aged daughter for cute sporty wear, and yet I don't want to look 'mature' either....what is a girl to do? Well, I have just finished reviewing , Good girls don't have to Dress Bad by Shari Braendel, from Zondervan publishing company. I read through the book re-affirming my colour palette, and body shape, learning about which hair style looks best, and of course the dreaded jean and swimsuit section. Shari teaches in a matter of fact, easy to understand way the pros and cons of your wardrobe choices and how this determines how others perceive you. I liked the reassuring way she encouraged women to love who they are. Even though I have heard or read most of the information that I found in this book before, I found it very interesting to see the pictures and drawings though out, and I liked having all of the information in one place. I would give this book 3 1/2 stars. I received this book from Zondervan Publishing Company for purpose of review.

No comments: