Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Book Review: Love is a Flame

Gary Chapman has done it again...I have just finished reading his new book, Love is A Flame, stories of what happens when love is rekindled. I took this book with us on vacation, and as we were driving tears streamed down my face during some stories, and I laughed to myself during others, and all the while I reached over to my dear hubby and gave his hand just an extra squeeze. The stories, compiled by James Stuart Bell, give varied examples of marriages that are going through some sort of difficulty, some of them sad, others funny, each one has one thing in common..heartfelt truth. These stories are real, and the people make it work. I really enjoyed this book, I think that I have to give it 4 1/2 stars. Perfect to read before your anniversary, or valentines day....thank you to Bethany House for providing me with this complimentary copy, for purpose of review. I was under no obligation to provide a positive review, the opinions expressed are my own.

No comments: