Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Signs of Spring!

Good Morning! The snow is melting and just maybe the little bit of grass peeking through will actually stay visible this time! These Canadian winters bring lots of wet slushy coats, muddy boots and soggy mitts, hats and scarves...at least at my house! So today I dream of this beautiful back entrance....



And with these signs of spring my thoughts go right to decorating!
And do I have projects!!! We are in the process of re-doing the family room so I am hoping to post my very own Polyvore...using THIS tutorial link....

We are thinking of moving once again...so here are some of the things that inspire me!

I love to have a beautiful pantry.....I think it is because I love to feed people!

I love this photo from theinspiredroom blog....I wonder what adventures lie beyond this gate!

This kitchen...makes me want to make homemade soup...probably THIS...and enjoy it with a fresh loaf of bread! I love the stone and wood combinations....and the green apples, who could resist this vase of white tulips....this just cries out spring!

Doesn't this table look great with the hardwood floors.....I really like that the chairs are different...

Thanks to Canadian House and Home for the beautiful photos from their gallery....I think I might just be inspired!



No comments: