Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Todays List

Today's List:


1. Bring my oldest to get wisdom teeth removed....


Today I took my oldest boy to get his wisdom teeth removed...on the way in to the clinic I asked him if I could take some pictures of him after his surgery. Our other children wanted me to video tape him as he was waking up and a little loopy....so I asked if that would be okay too....and his answer came with a smile as he said...."sure, as long as you don't put it on your blog or anything like that..." he came out of the surgery just fine. He wasn't even drowsy. He even is letting me post a picture of him in the recovery room...what a trooper. And no....that is not his teeth it is the gauze that they used to control bleeding.....my poor boy!

2. Get dishwasher fixed....again.... and it is finally working!


3. Gaze lovingly at the special note my dear little one left me last




night....doesn't this just make you smile?


4. Make puddings and milkshakes and soups for my boy....
5. Find a moment or two to relax....still working on that one....



Tomorrow I hope to post 10 of my favorite must haves for any new house....as a custom home builders wife I have had lots of opportunities to 'test drive' products and I will also show you some of my organizing techniques....I will have lots of pictures....

No comments: