Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A little bit of This....A little bit of That

It has been such a long time since my last post....the day that I last posted I was planning on posting about my laundry room storage solutions....and then IT happened...my computer crashed. So began the process of data recovery and then the fixing. I am not a computer person ...I do wear many hats...wife, mother, chief cook and bottle washer...you get the picture but computer repair person I am not. So I was very glad when a kind gentleman brought back my computer to me last night....all fixed! I'm finally back!

This is what I have been up to! My dear lovely daughter turned 14 and she celebrated with some of her friends! (of course some of her dear friends couldn't be there...so sad!)


We made her the rose cake that the pioneer woman had on her site....they LOVED it!

I must say I have never heard such a beautiful "happy birthday" singing....such sweet lovely voices!


On Sunday it was Mothers Day....and I was spoiled again this year.

I awoke to Baked Oatmeal made by my dear wonderful hubby and children too! And then when we got home from church he made french toast for lunch...it was the best I have ever tasted....thanks so much!






Something about a man in the kitchen....

Then today we had a pleasant surprise outside of our front door, this bird just happens

to be our blond haired boys favorite feathered friend that visits our backyard. We thought that maybe he was injured because he was just sitting there for so long, and he let us get so close. But once we started to talk...he flew away...


So its been a little of this and a little of that.

Looking forward to sharing some more thoughts soon.

I have lots of decorating pics to show you!

No comments: