Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Book Review: a wedding invitation

I just finished reading, A Wedding Invitation, by Alice J. Wisler. I must say that the book took a while for me to get into. Samantha Bravencourt, has just returned from the Philippines after working in a refugee camp and is now working in her mothers dress boutique. The story revolves around three main characters, whose lives have crossed both in the Philippines and in America. As the book progressed I did find myself drawn into the storyline and if the book would have started out stronger, I would give it a higher rating than the 3 that I am giving it.
I enjoyed the romance, and the dance between different cultures but unfortunately this did not capture my attention early enough.

Book has been provided courtesy of Bethany House and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.Available at your favourite bookseller from B&H Publishing Group

No comments: