Friday, March 2, 2012

Book Review: In Too Deep

In Book Two of The Kincaid Brides, Audra and Ethan found themselves to be in quite the predicament and the most sensible solution would be marriage. Audra recently widowed from an unhappy marriage wanted love...but security would have to do. Once married Audra decides that she has spent most of her life doing everything the men in her life wanted...and in this book she finds her voice. Ethan wonders what to do with this new wife of his...and throughout the course of the book he finds himself feeling comfortable in his own skin, and not just the shadow of his brother Rafe.
There is lots of adventure in this story, and I really enjoyed the plot. Mary Connealy has done it again, with another must read book. I really enjoy her writing style and find myself instantly drawn into her stories. If I was to compare book 1 of the series and book 2, I would have to say book 1 is my favorite so far that being said book 2 is a delight to read and ties the characters in well...and I will be looking forward to book 3 coming this August.
Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc. Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group

No comments: