Saturday, May 5, 2012

Book Review: Song of My Heart

I have just finished reading, Song of My Heart by Kim Vogel Sawyer and I am pleased to say...that I loved it!!!  The stand alone novel...that I wish was a series...is the perfect weekend read. 
Sadie Wagner is a beautiful young woman that has the voice of an angel, and the opportunity of a lifetime.  Sadie makes choices, some good and some bad and her love for the Lord carries her through the dark and lonely times.  The romance between her and the new Sheriff in town makes for much playful banter and brings a fun element to the novel.
My reading time is precious and I imagine that yours is too...so if you have the opportunity to indulge in a little quiet time this is the book for you.  I would give this book 4 stars!
Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group".

No comments: