Monday, May 13, 2013

Mom's Idea Book

As moms we get asked a lot of questions...when is dinner, where are my soccer socks....where did you put my library book.  I was so pleased when I was asked to review the Mom's idea book, because this time, I was given answers.  I loved the small digestible tidbits...the little gems about house cleaning, discipline, laundry and the ever present problem of sorting through clothes closets for growing children. 

I read through the book smiling and nodding as I could relate to each chapter...and wishing that I might have read this book years earlier when my children were small. 

This would make an excellent gift book for someone that has just had a baby.

I was given this book for purpose of review by Crossway Publishers.  All views expressed here are my own, and I am under no obligation to provide a positive review.

No comments: