Saturday, September 7, 2013

10 Great Dates!



Our church has started to do small groups over the past year , so when I had the opportunity to review the book 10 Great Dates that Connect Faith, Love and Marriage, I thought it would be fun to give it a try!  This book is a guide to achieving greater spiritual intimacy as a couple.  The dates are outlined and structured, which is not my dating style as this kind of felt like a checklist to complete.  But it did give great tips and questions to discuss together as a couple.  I loved the examples that each of the married couples gave describing how their spiritual journey has changed over the years.  For this book to work for me and my hubby...I would look at it as a morning coffee date time...one that we purposely set aside as a time to reflect and discuss these important topics together!

Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.
Available at your favourite bookseller from Bethany House, a division of Baker Publishing Group".

No comments: